Star Trek: Deep Space - Nine Captain Benjamin Sisko Essentials V
Availability: advance order
'So, I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover up the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But most damning of all? I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would.''
EXO-6 is happy to bring fans another museum quality 1:6 figure of the beloved Captains of Star Trek - Captain Benjamin Sisko, commanding officer of Deep Space Nine. Portrayed by the talented Avery Brooks, Captain Benjamin Sisko is one of the most complex characters to come out of Star Trek. He is the first war-time Captain to lead a series and is more morally ambiguous than the other captains.
This 1:6-scale figure presents Captain Sisko from Season 6 in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall this is an all-new body designed by EXO-6. He wears the later ''movie'' uniform, each element of the outfit authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Brooks has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The EX version of the EXO-6 Museum Quality Captain Benjamin Sisko 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 31 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Sisko’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Avery Brooks. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale.
- Captain’s Jacket: Sisko wears the duty uniform jacket that is permanently closed in the front.
- Maroon Duty shirt: Worn under the Captain’s jacket, this shirt does not open. Four Captain’s pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Duty trousers: Magnets are sewn into the pants so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding his accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
-Autograph card: An informational card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
Captain Sisko is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his pants.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Deep Space Nine.
In addition to his Starfleet equipment Sisko also comes with:
- Sisko’s baseball – A reminder of his relationship to his son, the baseball became a symbol of great significance throughout the series.
This museum quality collectible figure is the first in our line of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine figures and a great edition to your EXO-6 Star Trek Museum Quality 1:6-scale figure collection.
Product Dimensions:35cm x 20cm x 9cm (LxWxH )
Package Dimensions:35cm x 20cm x 9cm (LxWxH )
No reviews available for this product.
More Products from Category