DC Comics: Cyborg Superman 1:3 Scale Statue
Availability: advance order
I'll write Superman's legacy - and it'll be written in blood!'
Prime 1 Studio is excited to announce the 1:3 scale MMDC-32: Cyborg Superman (DC Comics) as a new addition to your Anti-Superman line. He is a persona that has been used by two fictional characters in the DC Universe, both of which are supervillains that appear in comic books published by DC Comics. Cyborg Superman statue is sophisticatedly crafted based on various well-known DC Comics illustrations. In which, highly detailed metallic upper body design part with fully enhanced attachments, a real fabric material cape, two interchangeable metallic right arms, one comes with power rings. An additional switchable Zor-El's cybernetic arm and alternate Portrait is available only in EX version. These switchable parts make it possible to give to fans several display options with ease. Superman Comic fans now's the chance to add this Cyborg Superman into your statue collection!
- Statue size approximately 37 inches tall [(H):93.3cm (W):59.6cm (D):63.1cm].
- Cape size approximately 26 inches tall [(H):65cm (W):115cm].
- One (1) designed base.
- One (1) Fabric material cape.
- Two (2) interchangeable Right forearms with and without Power rings.
- Two (2) interchangeable Left hands.
- One (1) alternate Hank Henshaw portrait.
- One (1) alternate Zor-El's Head portrait (In the Exclusive version only).
- One (1) interchangeable Zor-El's Cybernetic arm (In the Exclusive version only).
Package Dimensions :
64cm x 60cm x 94cm (LxWxH )
No reviews available for this product.
Customers who bought this product also purchased